Working after Graduation

Studying In Nl6If you decide that you want to stay in Canada after you complete your studies, you may be eligible for a Post-Graduate work permit. If you have any questions, visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website, or use the IRCC Help Centre for answers to commonly asked questions.

Please visit the Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program for information regarding the International Graduate category. You may contact the NLPNP at (709) 729-6607 or e-mail your inquiries to