Getting a Part-Time Job

Working In Nl2Many students also have a part-time job while they are studying. It is a great way to gain hands-on work experience and to earn some extra money.  It is possible for students to work while they are here on a student visa, but they must apply.

To apply for a part-time work visa, visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website, or use the IRCC Help Centre for answers to commonly asked questions.