Bringing Family Members

Bringing Family MembersIf you are a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen, you can help bring a family member to Canada by acting as their ‘sponsor'. You have to be over 18 years of age to sponsor someone, and you have to show that you have enough money to support this person financially while they get settled. 

For more information on sponsoring your family, visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website, or use the IRCC Help Centre for answers to commonly asked questions.